I guess I'm supposed to let you in on seven unknown facts about me....and then tag seven others so that they can join in on the fun....here goes:
- I am going to Paris with DH in the fall. He is the love of my life and we are celebrating our 20th anniversary!
- I have an addiction to Alphabets. I have a billion Alphabet stamps, stickers, chipboard, felt, fabric, die cuts, quickuts, and Cricut fonts. And I can NEVER decide on a titling option when scrapping!
- One of the reasons I started TJ was to have my house cleaned every-other week. I HATE housework.
- I secretly like doing laundry, though! Such a sense of accomplishment when done.
- I used to wear a suit to work every day, and was a corporate VP. Now I work in flip flops, slippers or best yet, barefoot!
- I am fiercely loyal...but don't cross me!
- I am 5'10" tall. I have a 13 year old boy who is 6'3" tall! (we grow 'em big here).
Okay, no more TAG!